Saturday, March 10, 2012

BLESSED JESUS MY SAVIOUR.

                                                                    

 ‎"JESUS"


WHO IS THIS JESUS?



ZOOLOGIST call HIM



"LION OF JUDAH"



BOTANIST call HIM

"TREE OF LIFE"

GEOLOGIST call HIM 

"ROCK OF AGES"

ASTROLOGIST call HIM

"MORNING STAR"

COOKS call HIM

"BREAD OF LIFE"

MATHEMATICIANS call HIM

"ALPHA and OMEGA"

ENGINEERS call HIM

"STRONG TOWER"

SAILORS call HIM

"VOICE THAT CALMS THE STORM"

GARDENERS call HIM

"LILLY OF THE VALLEY"

WE call HIM

"KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS"

And I call HIM

"MY SAVIOUR AND LORD WHO LOVED ME SO MUCH".







"The SACRIFICE of God are a broken spirit,

 a broken and a contrite heart- these,

O God,You will not despise." Psalms 51:17.

God sacrified His own Son to save us.

Jesus sacrified Himself as a ransom for our sin.

But the sacrifice that Lord needs from us

 is our heart alone and not

 any material offering or money..

If you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord", 


and believe in your heart that God raised him from dead you will be saved.

Romans.10:9.


The following prayer is suggested to my readers who did not accept Jesus as your personal saviour.
Lord Jesus, I need you. Thank You for dying on the cross for my sins. I open the door of my life and receive You as my Savior and Lord. Thank You for forgiving my sins and giving me eternal life. Take control of the throne of my life. Make me the kind of person You want me to be.

Does this prayer express the desire of your heart?
If it does, pray this prayer right now, and Christ will come into your life, just as He promised.


I Thank You Jesus For your Love to ME, and 


you saved me from sin and eternal fire,


 Help me to Love You More....and live for you LORD







No comments: