Tuesday, February 28, 2012

BLESSED SAYINGS OF GOD TO US.




YOU SAY: "it's impossible"........GOD SAYS: "all things are possible"

In Luke 18:27 the Bible says Jesus replied, "What is impossible with men is possible with God." and again the Bible says in Jeremiah 32:17, "Ah, Sovereign LORD, you have made the heavens and the earth by your great power and outstretched arm. Nothing is too hard for you. And in Matthew 19:26 says, Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.
YOU SAY: "I'm too tired"...........GOD SAYS: "I will give you rest"

In Matt 11:28-30 Jesus says, “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”
YOU SAY: "Nobody loves me" ...GOD SAYS: "I love you"

John 3:16 says, “For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life".
YOU SAY: "I can't go on"...........GOD SAYS: "My grace is sufficient"


2 Cor 12:9 says, But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you,


for my power is made perfect in weakness."


YOU SAY: "I can't figure this" ...GOD SAYS: "i will direct your steps"


 Prov 3:5-6 says, Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own 
understanding;in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.
YOU SAY: "I can't do it" ............GOD SAYS: "You can do all things"


Phil 4:13 again the Bible says, I can do everything through him who gives me strength.
YOU SAY: "I'm not able" ...........GOD SAYS: "I am able"


2 Cor 9:8 says, And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that in


all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work


YOU SAY: "It's not worth it" ......GOD SAYS: "It will be worth it" 


Rom 8:28 says, And we know that in all things God works for the good 


of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.
YOU SAY: "I can't forgive me" ...GOD SAYS: "I forgive you"


Rom 8:1 says, Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus
YOU SAY: "I'm afraid" ..............GOD SAYS: "I have not give you a spirit of fear"


In II Timothy 1:7 the Bible says, For God did not give us a spirit of timidity 


but a spirit of power, of love and of self discipline.
YOU SAY: "I'm worried" ............GOD SAYS: "Cast all your cares upon ME"


I Peter 5:7 says, Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.
YOU SAY: "I'm not smart" .........GOD SAYS: "I give you wisdom" 


1 Cor 1:30 says,  It is because of him that you are in Christ Jesus, who has become for us wisdom from God—that is, our righteousness, holiness and redemption. 
YOU SAY: "I feel alone" ............GOD SAYS: "I will never leave you"


In Hebrews 13:5 says, . Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, “Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.”
YOU SAY: "I can't manage" .......GOD SAYS: "I will supply all your needs"


Last but not least in Philippians 4:19 we read in the Bible, And my God will meet all your 




needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus.










Mango is the king of fruits, now the season started in India. This is a small mango tree with full of mango.








2 comments:

IseniaJS said...

I like this posting! :)
1 Corinthians 13 is a favorite of mine! :)

Unknown said...

Lovely.. Thanks for sharing..