Monday, March 19, 2012

BLESSED JESUS ♥

Jesus is My Savior and Lord
Jesus is My Good Shepherd ♥
Jesus is My Provider
Jesus is My Way ♥
Jesus is the Air I breathe
Jesus is My Song ♥
Jesus is my Peace
Jesus is my Desire ♥
Jesus is my Redeemer
Jesus is my comforter ♥
Jesus is my King of Kings
Jesus is my Lord of Lords ♥
Jesus is my Prince of Peace
Jesus is my Lawyer ♥
Jesus is my Healer
Jesus is my Friend ♥
Jesus is my Father ♥
Jesus is my God ♥
Jesus is my Savior ♥
Jesus is my Lord ♥
Jesus is Lover of My Soul ♥
Jesus is my Way Maker ♥
Jesus is my Dream Maker ♥
Jesus is my Life Giver ♥
Jesus is my Answer ♥
Jesus is Faithful and true ♥
Jesus is Loyal ♥
Jesus is Awesome ♥
Jesus is my way ♥
Jesus is my truth ♥
Jesus is my Eternity ♥
Jesus is my All in All
Jesus is my Everything ♥
Jesus is my Life ♥
Jesus is my Reason for all my seasons ♥
Jesus is the lover of my soul forever ♥
Jesus is the reason for my existence ♥
And Finally, Jesus is my Messiah to come ♥

My Identity in JESUS CHRIST.

Matthew 5:13 *I am the salt of the earth. To gave taste to others.
Matthew 5:14 *I am the light of the world. To show the way...
John 1:12 *I am a child of God. To show my God the father.
John 15:15 *I am part of the true vine, a channel (branch) of Christ's life.
John 15:15 *I am Christ friend John 15:16 *I am chosen and appointed by Christ to bear His fruit.
Romans 8:14,15 *I am a joint-heir with Christ, sharing His inheritance with Him.
I Corinthians 3:16 *I am a temple of God. His Spirit dwells in me.
I Corinthians 12:27 *I am a member (part) of Christ's body
2 Corinthians 5:17 *I am a new creation.
2 Corinthians 5:18,19 *I am reconciled to God and am a minister of reconciliation...
Ephesians 1:1 *I am a saint.
Ephesians 1:3 *I am blessed with every spiritual blessing in heavenly places.
Ephesians 1:11 *I am sealed in Him with the Holy Spirit who has been given as a pledge of my inheritance.
Ephesians 2:10 *I am God's workmanship created in Christ to do His work that He planned beforehand that I should do.
Ephesians 4:24 *I am righteous and holy. Through the Blood of Jesus Christ.
GRACE AND PEACE OF JESUS
John 1:16-17: From the fullness of his grace we have all received one blessing after another. For the law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ.
JESUS is the Prince of Peace. He is the peace of God and his peace is inside of you. When you received Jesus in your heart that peace has come inside your spirit. Even grace you have received is in your spirit. We have to keep reminding ourselves that we are under the covering of grace.
Ephesians 1:3-8
Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ. For he chose us in him before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in his sight. In love he predestined us to be adopted as his sons through Jesus Christ, in accordance with his pleasure and will—to the praise of his glorious grace, which he has freely given us in the One he loves. In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God's grace that he lavished on us with all wisdom and understanding.

People of God aren’t you happy that His grace is upon you. His grace is lavishly given to you. That means the abundance of grace which we can’t even imagine. This is the love of Jesus.
When you are worried, discouraged, broken in spirit. Jesus said all who are weary and burden come to me and I will give you rest. You’ll never find that peace anywhere else but in Jesus. Always cling on to him. Have a communion with him always. You are not alone. No one can separate us from the love of Christ.

John 14:27: “Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.”

No matter who says what to you Jesus says I love you and I will never leave you till the end of the earth. What a loving God we serve.

Child of God the healing is already inside of you. It is in your spirit. Get that revelation into your soul and body that you are healed by the stripes of Jesus. Proclaim it daily and speak out. My friend when you speak out and the revelation gets into you see the change in your life.
God is for you and not against you. He is your loving father and you are the child of God. Apple of God’s eye. So I encourage you beloved always soak in His grace and love.

 
If you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord", 


and believe in your heart that God raised him from dead you will be saved.


Romans.10:9.

The following prayer is suggested to my readers who did not accept Jesus as your personal savior.
Lord Jesus, I need you. Thank You for dying on the cross for my sins. I open the door of my life and receive You as my Savior and Lord. Thank You for forgiving my sins and giving me eternal life. Take control of the throne of my life. Make me the kind of person You want me to be. Amen.

 Does this prayer express the desire of your heart?
If it does, pray this prayer right now, and Christ will come into your life, just as He promised.


I Thank You Jesus For your Love to ME, and 


you saved me from sin and eternal fire,


 Help me to Love You More....and live for you LORD

No comments: